Strategic Marketing and Execution: The Key to CardX's Fintech Triumph
Launching a successful FinTech product requires much more than a recognizable name and a standout product. To truly break through the clutter and deliver a message that resonates with consumers, you need to have a finger on the pulse of their needs.
This was the challenge faced by CardX, a credit card surcharging solution that fully complies with state laws and credit card brand rules. The goal was to protect small business owners from unnecessary expenses and increase brand awareness beyond the “1%” in the market for a credit card surcharging solution. In this case study, we will explore how CardX overcame these challenges with the help of OM to execute a strategic acquisition and sales system.
- Build out direct acquisition and sales systems
- Increase market education around surcharging
- Achieve measurable and scalable inbound demand that meets provided annual operating plan
- Creating the conversion stack to capture those in-market for credit card surcharging solution.
- Growing brand awareness of CardX around surcharging and compliance and position as the leader in the space.
- Further educating the target user base about surcharging and compliance.
- Fostering new demand to meet and exceed growth initiatives outlined by executives.
- Deal submission target met and exceeded: 150% of goal
- Built and managed the entire digital conversion stack from first touch point to sales hand-off with a complete attribution system
- Complete CPL to CAC loop with the sales team