OM and Mend coordinated to create strategies which would dominate the product segments vital to the client: HIPPA-approved Telemedicine Software and Integrated Digital Patient Intake and Scheduling. With a well-defined message and highly-targeted digital marketing strategy, OM was able to grow the inbound pipeline by 3.7 times for Mend in just 4 months and achieve a web ROI of 334.76%.
The Inbound Foundation
OM led a full foundational update within the existing infrastructure:
- Analytics: Set up a proper analytics foundation with complete conversion visibility across all traffic channels.
- SEM & Paid Social: Focused on achieving high impression share (nearly 90%) on top Telemedicine terms and supporting the effort with remarketing campaigns promoting Mend’s superior platform features.
- SEO: Through metadata development, on-site copy updates, cross-linking, and content marketing strategies, high value terms were brought to the forefront and thrived.
- Marketing Automation: Leveraged a combination of Mailchimp, Zoho CRM, and sequence marketing to handle scalable personalized automation for a small inbound sales team.
Growth & Execution
Utilizing iterative data analysis and our proprietary process to paid management, OM has been able to optimize for scalable ROAS (return on ad spend) for Mend. Recently, we’ve begun branching into broader strategies to further penetrate the fast-growing telemedicine industry. As a result, in a very short time, OM has achieved scalable and investment-ready growth strategies as Mend’s outsourced marketing team.
KPI’s & Success Metrics
- 150% Increase in inbound leads in 2 months
- PPC: 74% account-wide search impression share for “money terms”
- 3.7x growth in monthly pipeline revenue with flat spend
- Complete multi-channel conversion tracking implemented